There are several small modifications that can lower your cost, without affecting the quality of service.
In order to reduce your billing you can incorporate some of the following modifications:
- A friendly greeting telling callers of your office hours, where you are located, etc. before a live operator answers your calls.
- Use our advanced greeting capabilities by providing callers with a voicemail box to record office messages and on the next business day, a member of your office staff can check to see if there are any pending messages.
- Receive your messages by text message, email, or alphanumeric pager instead of an operator verbally delivering the message to you.
- Use our advanced text messaging system that allows you to confirm you received a message by text message without having to speak with anyone.
- Ensure that your employees confirm they received a message as quickly as they can to eliminate operators calling them.
- Keep intra-company calls to a minimum or eliminate them completely. Make sure your employees have a company directory handy so they don’t have to call us to reach a co-worker.
- Review the information that our operators are asking your callers to obtain for you. See if there is anything redundant that can be removed.
- Keep your telephone answering machine lead-in messages short and brief.
- Reduce or eliminate the use of connecting the caller with the person on call, known as patching.
- Use our web programs to input on-call information from your office via the internet.
View full billing "Did You Know" graphic here.